Secure SEO Blog Info
Secure SEO WordPress Blog – $499
You may wonder why there’s a fee for building a blog when you can create one for free yourself. That’s because the blogs we build use Premium Themes and Premium Plugins (which we have Developer Rights to use) that will make your blogs much more secure from hackers and will provide Search Engine Optimization (SEO) benefits.
All you have to do once you get your blog is add content yourself; everything else is set up.
So Here Is What You Get
With A Secure Base Blog:
This is the option to choose if you want your blog installed, including a Premium mobile-responsive theme and plugins but no content – you would add the content yourself.
- Your blog comes with a Premium mobile-responsive Theme (Genesis – Value $149). If you would like us to install a different premium theme, you can send that to us.
- The latest version of WordPress installed (currently )
- The Spyder Spanker Pro premium plugin which prevents bad bots from accessing your site and potentially compromising it. The plugin is also integrated with Project HoneyPot so that site accesses from known bad IP addresses are killed before they reach your site. Bot traffic is also throttled so saving you wasted bandwidth.
- Your blog will use a secure username and password (no “admin” users here)
- Additional Premium Security plugins to further harden your blog
- All unnecessary posts (e.g. “Welcome” post), pages (e.g. “Sample” page) and plugins will be removed so you’ll have a clean blog ready to add posts to.
- Your blog will include site management plugins also all pre-configured for you
- Your blog will email you a backup of your database once per week
- Permalinks will be set up so post and page URLs have the correct format
- Your blog will include SEO plugins that are pre-configured for you
- Your blog will contain a pinglist that alerts various services when you add content to your site (so helps with site indexing).
- Your blog will include a graphical header image to make it even more appealing.
- If you opt to have the blog built on our webserver, you’ll get your own cPanel and 1 year of free webhosting.
The blog can be built on our own webserver where you’ll get 1 year of free webhosting. You can move the blog to another webhost if you like within that time.
If You’d Prefer That The Blog Be
Built On Your Own Webserver:
…We will need this information from you:
- Your cPanel URL, username and password (you should have already added your domain to your hosting account and set up the nameservers)
- Your theme zip file (and your payment receipt if you’d like us to install a Premium Theme you’ve already bought)
- Your Akismet API key if you have one (Akismet filters out spam comments)
- Your Google Analytics code (if you want to track how your site is performing)
All customers will get lifetime access to a membership site that provides 50+ WordPress video tutorials – learn everything you need to know about WordPress especially if you’re new to it!